Return Policy for Online Orders
If you’ve changed your mind, it’s not a problem! If you’d like to return your full or partial order, please send it back to our distribution centre within 30 days of the original order date with a completed Return Form. We are happy to issue you a refund in the form of a Fairweather E-Gift Card for use on a future online purchase. E-Gift cards do not expire. Please note that E-Gift Cards can only be used for an online purchase and are not transferable to be used in-store.
Items sent to our distribution centre must meet the following criteria in order to receive an E-Gift card:
- All items are unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear) with original tags attached.
- Items must be accompanied with a hard copy of the original invoice, which serves as your receipt.
- Returns must be processed within 30 days of the original order date with a completed Return Form.
All items listed at 50% off or greater are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged, or issued store credit. Gift Cards, E-Gift cards and jewellery are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged, or issued store credit.
Step-By-Step Return Process
1. Print a return form here: Return Form
2. Fill out all fields on the return form.
3. Package your merchandise and place the return form and original invoice inside the package. Return products in original packaging, when possible, or any other box or mailer bag of your choice.
4. Drop the package off at your nearest post office.
5. Ship the return package to: Fairweather Online Returns, 1185 Caledonia Road, Toronto, ON, M6A 2X1
Please note: Fairweather is not responsible for packages not received if sent via a non-traceable carrier. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. Fairweather does not provide return shipping labels.
Once the return package has been received and is processed by our warehouse, we will send a confirmation email which will include your E-Gift card code and balance.
Damaged/ Defective Items
Damaged or defective items must be reported to Fairweather Customer Support within 48 hours of receipt. If the item is not immediately reported, a return will not be authorized. If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please email us within 24 hours of receiving your order.
We do not accept in-store returns or exchanges for online purchases. All online purchases must be returned via mail to our distribution centre.
Purchases made in-store can be exchanged at any Fairweather store location (click HERE to visit our Store Locator).
To qualify for an exchange, the following criteria must be met:
– All items are unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear) with original tags attached.
– Items must be accompanied with the original receipt issued in-store.
– The exchange must be processed in-store within 15 days of the purchase date.
Gift cards and jewellery are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged, or issued store credit.