Our Commitment to Privacy
The INC Group and our brands, which include but are not limited to Fairweather, International Clothiers for Men and for Boys, Pinstripe, Stockhomme, Designer Depot, Les Ailes, I&F Stores, Labels and Limite (collectively, “The INC Group “), value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our stores and through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brands and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
- What kind of information does The INC Group collect?
- How does The INC Group use my information?
- Does The INC Group share my information?
- How do I access or change my information?
- How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
- How does The INC Group protect kids’ privacy?
- How does The INC Group use pixel tags?
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
- What is “phishing”?
- What about links to other websites?
- How do I contact you?
What kind of information does The INC Group collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
How does The INC Group use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?”, below.
Does The INC Group share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information to one of our INC Group brands (Fairweather, International Clothiers for Men and for Boys, Pinstripe, Stockhomme, Designer Depot, Les Ailes, I&F Stores, Labels and Limite), we may share that information with any other INC Group brands.
- We may share your information with our various marketing service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of The INC Group or others.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at a The INC Group website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile. You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 14 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
The INC Group and our brands, Fairweather, International Clothiers for Men and for Boys, Pinstripe, Stockhomme, Designer Depot, Les Ailes, I&F Stores, Labels and Limite, want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below.
If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honour your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from The INC Group If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up when you visit our websites or our stores or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or by contacting Customer Service.
How does The INC Group protect kids’ privacy?
The INC Group is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 16 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
How does The INC Group use pixel tags?
We may use “pixel tags” (also called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on our websites and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Pixel tags on our sites may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our websites, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient browsing experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit any possible personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
What is “phishing”?
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
The INC Group
1185 Caledonia Road